A mastermind is a group of like-minded women with similar goals, who meet either virtually via video chat or phone OR in person to lend support and achieve professional and personal success. Members must commit to participating in an agreed amount of group sessions. Each member of the group participate by sharing successes and failures; and lending their expertise in the “hot seat” coaching exercise. The support of the group enables transformative growth of each individual.
The mastermind concept was popularized by Napoleon Hill, the author of “Think and Grow Rich.” He said:
The idea of a Mastermind Group was introduced by Napoleon Hill in Think and Grow Rich:
The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony.”
No two minds ever come together without thereby creating a third, invisible intangible force, which may be likened to a third mind.”
A Mastermind Can Answer The Following Questions:
- What do you want?
- What’s holding you back?
- What is it costing you to continue holding back?
- What is the most meaningful action you could take now?
- What new habits will you put in place to fortify your new mindset?
- What new skills or support systems will ensure your success?
Joining Masterminds is a great way to be part of the NAWR Community.
So, if you are…
>Feeling isolated and want to connect with other amazing women entrepreneurs, or
>Want to take your business to the next level, or
>Need to bounce ideas off of like minded business equals, or
>Want to achieve extraordinary goals in the next six to twelve months and help others do the same, or
>Want accountability and support for 2016 and beyond…
Then we’ve got the solution!
Success Talk for Women Marketing Mastermind Group!
So, what’s included in Success Talk for Women Marketing Mastermind?
Primary benefits of mastermind group members:
- Success Talk for Women Mastermind Group will consist of 4 – 8 members PLUS your expert facilitator.
- The group will meet virtually each month for HOT SEAT COACHING which typically last 1-1/2 to 2 hours, depending on the size of the group.
- There will be an application process to join the group and only one business “type” such as graphic designer, beautician, account or fitness instructor will be allowed to join each group. Confidentiality is extremely important and this allows members to share freely. So, every participant must sign a confidentiality agreement.
- You can get any questions you have about what you’re doing answered, or at least talk through how to solve any problems you may be encountering.
- You can get a lot of new ideas that you may have never thought of to improve what you’re doing.
- You get a second (or third, fourth, fifth, etc.) opinion about any decisions you make with your business.
- Mastermind Dues are $300 per year based on a calendar year (January to December). Join and pay before February 28, 2016 for a $50.00 discount!
1… HOT SEAT GROUP COACHING
Members rotate turns being “in the spotlight” and have the opportunity to bring their business questions, challenges and needs to the table.
- Each meeting will begin with group sharing one success.
- After sharing YOUR success, each member will have the floor or in the HOT SEAT to give an accounting of her commitments from the previous meeting, present her current problems for group help, brainstorm solutions to the problem and set commitments for the following month.
2… INDIVIDUAL COACHING WITH SYLVIA
- Each group member gets one 45 minute individual consulting/coaching call per month.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK WITH SYLVIA…
- Founder of ‘National Association Women on the Rise,’ a global association for aspiring and established women entrepreneurs and authors.
- CEO of Browder Consulting Group, a virtual boutique small business consulting firm.
- Author of 3 Anthologies, Victorious Living for Moms, Think Like an Entrepreneur: What You Should Consider Before You Write a Business Plan & Cheers! To Your Success: Women on the Rise and Owning Their Destiny”.
- Seven years as Project Director and business consultant for the Women’s Business Center Inc, a non-profit economic development organization with a mission of empowering women to start and grow successful businesses. Provided counseling, coaching, training & technical assistance to hundreds of women and a few good men!
- Volunteer SCORE counselor since 2004. SCORE, “Counselors to America’s Small Business” is a nonprofit association dedicated to educating entrepreneurs and the formation, growth and success of small business nationwide.
- 28 years of corporate and business experience, which includes working in various customer service roles in the telecommunication and retail industries; working for start up and small established companies; and as a successful entrepreneur.
- B.S. in Fashion Merchandising with a Minor in Marketing in December 1990 from Southeastern Louisiana University.
- Served as officer on several non profit board of directors
- Served in the United States Army Reserve.
- An Informative & Interactive webinar covering different business and life topics, with plenty of time for Q&A during each session.
Examples of some of the “HOT TOPICS” we’ll cover:
- Finding Access to Capital
- Creating a Successful Marketing Campaign
- Women Owned Certification Process. Why certification sets you apart of your competitor.
- Create a marketing plan – finally have an organized, strategic approach to growing your business.
- Confused about all the ways to market online? Learn which marketing tactics to use, when to use them, and in which order to use them.
- Learn how to use the Web to establish yourself as the “go-to” expert in your industry or field so YOU get the media coverage you deserve.
4… PRIVATE GROUP
24/7 Access to private group forum. Here’s what you will have access to:
- Network online with other group members
- Post questions and get answers from the group
- Create joint ventures or partnerships with other like-minded group and community members.
- Access exclusive content –
is already set up and chock full of resources, worksheets & tools!
5… MARKETING CHANNELS FOR EASY TO IMPLEMENT CAMPAIGNS
The first week each month, HOT off the press, you will receive a major marketing channel which includes guide, audios, worksheets and templates… to add to your marketing strategic plan. This can give a tremendous boost to your bottom line, and…
- Expand your revenue streams by implementing an effective new marketing campaign each month.
- Expand your local web searching. This allows you to attract consumers who use search engines, mobile apps and Internet yellow pages to find local companies.
- Keep you on track with an Action Plan… a quick at a glance template that will help you effectively have a plan in place to launch your new marketing campaign.
YOUR 6 Easy to Implement Marketing Channels:
- Month 1: Social Media Strategic Marketing
- Month 2: Blogging
- Month 3: Information Graphic Marketing
- Month 4: Teleseminars
- Month 5: Email Marketing
- Month 6: Affiliate Marketing
Each Marketing Module Includes:
- Module Guide Overview for Each Channel
- Presentation Handout
- Variety of Templates
- Step by Step Audios
To strengthen YOUR business,
build lasting relationships,
create joint ventures
and much more!
Ready to get started? Email Sylvia at firstname.lastname@example.org for evaluation application, informational call detail and individual phone interview.
GOT QUESTIONS? JOIN MY LIVE Q&A
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL PRICE IF YOU ACT NOW: $399
by February 15, 2016!
Spaces are limited!
Mastermind Group Starts early July 2013.
12 Month Commitment