Is this YOU?
Two heads are better than one.
And three heads are better than two.
What is a Success Circle?
Success Circles are an action-orientated program developed specifically for women in business who are looking to learn, grow and propel their business forward. These group of like-minded women have similar goals, will meet monthly in person to lend support and achieve professional and personal success. The group focus on getting more leads, making more money and doing what it takes to build a successful and profitable business!
Who can join RISE Success Circle?
- A RISE woman has been in business at least 12 months.
- A RISE woman is fully committed to the growth of her business.
- A RISE woman is seeking support and accountability.
- A RISE woman is committed to working in a team to reach benchmarks of success – together!
What should I expect at monthly meetings?
- ON THE RISE Success Circle groups are led by trained Facilitators with significant business experience and who are business owners just like you!
- ON THE RISE Success Circle groups can have up to 8-10 members per group.
- Members of RISE Success Circle participate by sharing successes and failures; and lending their expertise in a “hot seat” coaching exercise.
- The support of ON THE RISE Success Circle enables transformative growth of each individual.
- ON THE RISE Success Circle group discuss various business concerns and focus on those issues that are blocking success.
- Participants of ON THE RISE Success Circle provide guidance, ideas and feedback to each other and help in the development of skills, techniques and perspectives.
- As ON THE RISE Success Circle members get to know each other… think about the referral opportunities. Your own unofficial sales team!
ON THE RISE Success Circle are as unique as the individuals who start them. The beauty is… power of peer support!
Your ‘ON THE RISE Success Circle‘ group:
- Meet monthly in ‘person’ at time and location set by ON THE RISE Success Circle facilitators.
- Connect with member’s in a private group.
- Check in with your accountability partner weekly.